2023 Spruce Kings Hockey School
August 14 – 18, 2023
The Prince George Spruce Kings 2023 Hockey School will once again return to the Home Arena of the Spruce Kings, the Kopar Memorial Arena for ONE WEEK August 14 – 18, 2023
Based on the fundamental aspects of hockey – skating, stick handling, passing, and shooting – the hockey school is five days in duration. Participants will receive nine (9) on-ice sessions, and four (4) off-ice sessions (dryland/games, swimming, bowling) wrapping up a game on Friday.
EACH CAMP PARTICIPANT WILL RECEIVE:
- Nine (9) on-ice sessions
- Four (4) off-ice sessions including dryland/games, swimming, and bowling
- Game on Friday
- Camp Jersey
- 2023/2024 Spruce Kings Captain’s Pack including concession vouchers ($50 value)
2023 Summer Hockey School REGISTRATION LINK
- August 14th – 18th, 2023
Spruce Kings Coaching Staff and Junior Instructors TBD.
Hockey School Session – $350 + GST
Payment in full is required.
The Spruce Kings Hockey School will consist of the following groups. Spruce Kings staff reserves the modify groups as deemed necessary
GROUP 1 – 2015, 2016, 2017, & 2018 birth years
8:30 AM – 12:45 PM Monday to Thursday, 9:30 AM – 10:45 AM Game on Friday
GROUP 2 – 2011, 2012, 2013, & 2014 birth years
10:00 AM – 2:45 PM Monday to Thursday, 11:15 AM – 12:30 PM Game on Friday
Cancellation & Refund Policies
- Refunds for valid reasons will be granted up until August 4th
- No refunds will be given if a player leaves on his/her own desire or is a “no show”
Hockey School participants must have approved equipment and bring the required items for all activities. (Goalies are advised to contact their association for equipment use).
- Helmet with cage and child’s name, shoulder pads, elbow pads, hockey gloves, neck guard, hockey pants, shin guards, protective cup, hockey stick, hockey skates, extra t-shirt(s), athletic shorts, athletic shoes, clothes and shoes for activities, bottle of water, bagged lunch, emergency contact number, LEAVE VALUABLES AT HOME
All registration forms should be filled out, and:
Emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or mailed to: PO Box 2174, Prince George BC, V2N 2J6