Under the general supervision of the Spruce Kings Board, the candidate will act as a liaison with the general and corporate market. Support the team by preparing and distributing promotional materials pertinent to game nights and special events. Holds a supervisory role of the ticket office and managing of the daily operations. The position will also grow and maintain partnerships with the Spruce Kings Community aimed at increasing ticket sales along with the overall promotion of the team.
Primary, but not exclusive, considerations and responsibilities
- Administration of show home lottery.
- Shared responsibilities for design, and implementation of all marketing campaigns including media releases, new media coverage and social media platforms.
- Office management.
- Oversee broadcast responsibilities
- Assist with news releases and web pages. Help promote the team and individuals’ performances on all local and national platforms. Facilitate release material with arranging interviews for the coaching staff and individual athletes.
- Facilitate the sales and advertising within the arena and program ads.
- Seek corporate sponsorship, new revenue opportunities and develop promotional plans to increase attendance.
- Organize and assist with the planning of special events including the athletes. Keep and maintain correspondence with local businesses regarding upcoming events and relationship enhancers.
Minimum 5 years’ experience in sales and marketing, preferably related to athletics.
Superior written and oral communication and public relation skills.
Self- motivating and an excellent customer-service skill.
Exceptional organizational and administrative skills
Demonstrated strong work ethics with excellent decision-making capabilities.
Passion for success and community engagement.
Flexibility with scheduling, long hours and busy schedule.
Work in an exciting atmosphere.
Competitive base salary plus commission.
Resume can be emailed to [email protected] or drop off at the Prince George Spruce Kings office located at Rolling Mix Arena.